Learn how to achieve team goals and drive business success through effective team collaboration and knowledge sharing.
Teamwork is crucial to business success. But creating and maintaining effective workplace relationships isn’t a passive exercise. We all need to learn how to build and maintain effective teamwork and collaborate with others. In this teamwork course, you will learn how to achieve team goals and drive business success through collaboration and knowledge sharing. You will explore different team roles and communication styles and how to draw on team strengths and weaknesses. You will learn about the different team development stages, finding team synergies and models for conflict-resolution. You will also understand how to build and facilitate teamwork and collaboration to promote and contribute to the sharing of ideas and information.
What You Will Learn
Effective team collaboration involves facilitating teams, teamwork and knowledge sharing. In this course, you will cover facilitating teams, teamwork and knowledge sharing.
- Plan, prioritise and effectively guide activities to achieve agreed team outcomes
- Build teamwork and encourage constructive participation by members
- Identify and resolve issues, disruptions or interpersonal conflict that may impact team outcomes
- Promote and encourage the sharing of ideas and information within a team or collaborative group
- Level: Proficient
- Sutitable for students in Post graduate level or working professional with 0-5 years’ work experienc
- Delivered 100% online
- Complete in 4 - 6 hours
- Self-paced learning
- Interactive activities and case studies
- Gain in-demand skills
- Certificate of Completion